HABIL RH, SA DE CV.,(HABIL) company legally constituted in accordance withMexican laws, with address located at Av. Ejercito Nacional 843 5th floor Int A Col.Granada, Miguel Hidalgo, Mexico City, Mexico, Zip Code 11520, subscribes this privacy notice in compliance with the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by PrivateParties (hereinafter the “Law” )..
This document describes the way in which “HABIL” collects and uses the personal data that employees, customers, suppliers and people that for any legal, commercial, labor, civilor diverse reason provides the company. It also describes what data is considered “personal” and the alternatives to limit the use of such data, as well as the procedure to exercise your rights to Access, Rectify, Cancel or Oppose the use and treatment of your personal data. (ARC.).
- Responsible for the protection of your personal data
HABIL RH, S.A. DE C.V., with address located at Av. Ejercito Nacional 843 5th floor IntA Col. Granada, Miguel Hidalgo, Mexico City, Mexico, Zip Code 11520, is responsible for the treatment (use) of your personal data
- Our Data Protection Department can be contacted with the following information:
Head of the Personal Data Department. INES RODRIGUEZ AVILA. Email:email@example.com (create an email specifically for this information). Telephone:55 24 5445 30
- For what purposes do we collect and use your personal data?
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
Provide data to Public Institutions that require it:
Instituto Mexicano del Seguro Social (IMSS)
Instituto del Fondo Nacional para la Vivienda de los Trabajadores. (Infonavit)
Servicio de Administración Tributaria (SAT)
Secretaría de Hacienda y Crédito Público (SHCP)
Some other authority, agency or government department that requires it.
- Provide stability and confidence in the services requested and / or contracted.
- Evaluate the quality of the service we provide.
- Record file and record of the contractualrelationship for monitoring future services.
- Financial management, billing and collection
- Comply with the obligations and commitments that we have contracted with you
Additionally, your personal data may be used to:
- The data of: customers, suppliers, prospects, commercial data, statistical data, all of them can be used in the promotion and marketing of products and services. Prepare studies and programs that are necessary to determine habits of use and consumption; Offer new products and services tailored to your interests and needs; Perform periodic evaluations of our products and services in order to improve their quality; Notify you about new servicesor products that are related to those already contracted or acquired; Newsletters and statements about our organization.
- The personal data belonging to employees, workers, factors and dependents of “HABIL”,shouldn’t be used for commercial purposes, shouldn’t be alienated for profit, speculation or obtaining a benefit, unless expressly authorized by the grantor
- What personal data do we obtain and from where?
For the purposes indicated above, we can collect your personal data in different ways:
- When you visit our website or use our online services.
- When they are provided by phone or fax.
- When clients, suppliers, employees, factors, dependents provide them personally.
- When we obtain information through other sources of public access that are permitted bylaw (telephone, directories, websites, etc.).
The personal data that we collect is:
- Contact information (Name, Email, Address, Telephone, Mobile, Fax, Marital Status, Degree of Studies, photograph, date of birth, nationality,), Tax Information (RFC, CURP,Billing Address), Identification in Social Networks (for example: Facebook, Twitter,LinkedIn, Google+)
- Identification: name, address, telephone, email, signature, RFC, CURP, date of birth, age, nationality, marital status, etc.
- Labor: job, address, email and telephone number of work;
- Assets: tax information, credit history, bank accounts, income and expenses, etc .;
- Academics: educational background, title, ID number, certificates, etc .;
- ¿How to Access, Rectify, Cancel or oppose the use and treatment of your personal data(ARCO Rights)? Or How can you revoke your consent to the treatment of your data?
You have the constitutional right to “Access” and to know which the personal data that wepossess are, and the details of the treatment and use thereof. As well as to “Rectify” themand correct them if they are inaccurate or incomplete; “Cancel them” and eliminate themwhen you consider that they are not required for any of the purposes indicated in thisprivacy notice; or that they are being used for purposes not authorized by you or thecontractual or service relationship has ended; or, do you want to “Oppose” To the treatmentof the same for specific purposes. Rights that you can assert through the Privacy Area incharge of the security of personal data on the Telephone (55) 24 54 45 30, or through youremail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Through these channels you will be able to update your data and specify the means by which you wish to receive information. In the event that you do nothave this specification on your part, “HABIL” will freely establish the channel that itconsiders pertinent to send you information.
The Owner has the right at any time revoke the consent that has been granted to “HABIL”for the treatment of their personal data, limit the use or disclosure there of, as well asexercise their rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition (hereinafter “TheARCO Rights”) provided in the Law.
“HABIL” will have the data in its possession for as long as it has a direct or indirectrelationship with the owner there of, as well as indefinitely, unless expressly indicated bythe owner, in which case it undertakes to delete them in the terms established in the sixth point relating to the exercise of rights for the processing of personal data.
The destruction of personal data will be through the elimination of the medium in which it is contained, whether electronic or printed, as well as the copies available.
This privacy notice may be modified or updated unilaterally by “HABIL”, such modifications will be informed in due time via email, telephone, or any other means of communication or dissemination, including the “HABIL” Internet page.
- To whom can you present your complaints and claims for the improper treatment of your personal data?
If after having exercised your “ARCO Rights” before “HABIL”, through the mechanismsestablished in this Privacy Notice, you consider that the response has been unsatisfactory or incomplete; or presumes that your right to protection of personal data has been violated by some conduct or action on our part; or has evidence that in the treatment of your personal data there is any violation of the provisions set forth in the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, you may file the corresponding complaint or claimwith the “IFAI” (Federal Institute Access to Information).
The personal data that you (hereinafter “the Owner”) have provided directly or through electronic, printed, digital, verbal or in a different means to “HABIL” have been collectedand will be processed by “HABIL” under the principles of lawfulness, consent, information, quality, purpose, loyalty, proportionality and responsibility, in accordance with the provisions of the Law.
“HABIL” Won ́t collect sensitive personal data, limitingly understood as such: racial orethnic origin, health status, genetic information, religious, philosophical and moral beliefs, union affiliation, political opinions and preferences sexual. Only in the case of having knowledge of any sensitive data due to the urgent need and consent of the grantor, that personal data will not be transferred to third parties whether physical or moral, national or foreign.
The personal data provided to “HABIL” will be duly protected through technological, physical and administrative security measures, preventing the improper use or disclosure there of.
All your personal data is treated in accordance with the applicable legislation in force in the country, therefore we inform you that you have at all times the rights (ARCO) to access, rectify, cancel or oppose the treatment we give to your personal data.
- If there are some conflict or controversy regarding the interpretation, compliance with this privacy statement, the parties agree to submit to the laws and courts of Mexico City,regardless of the jurisdiction that may correspond to them by their address or activities.
- “HABIL” will collect directly or through authorized persons the information referred to in the third and fourth points of this statement, always dealing with information allowed by law and through legal means.
- The actions that “HABIL” will be allowed to carry out with the personal data will be exclusively to fulfill its corporate purpose, or in the administration and management of its labor and commercial relationships with third parties.
For the modification, restriction, adaptation, clarification of personal data, the interested party must comply with the following procedure:
a) The procedure begins with a fill out a form, or an informal request by the owner. This will be done in writing signed by the interested and presented at the referred address of “HABIL”.
b) The interested must specify, reason for its presentation, information that what he wants to modify, limit, or restrict; as well as address, telephone and email.
c) All document presented for this purpose will be sealed and proof of receipt, without which it will lack any validity.
d) A period of fifteen working days will be granted for “HABIL” to make the adjustments, changes and / or restrictions requested by the interested party.
e) If it is impossible to comply with in the aforementioned “HABIL” period, it will choose a maximum extension of twenty additional calendar days to comply with the request, informing the interested party of said extension.
f) Once the aforementioned period has elapsed, a compliance certificate will be issued to the request of the promoter, which will be notified in writing, or by email previously indicated in the request of the promoter, or means that allow the delivery to be recorded.
“HABIL” s able to transmit information to other countries, as long as it is notrestricted information by the owner, in case of requiring it, you will obtain signed written authorization from the information grantor.
This privacy notice, may be modified without express notice, prior or express authorization of individuals or companies that come to provide information to “HABIL”, so from this moment reserves the right to such modifications, same as in In any case, they must comply with the terms and conditions established by the Federal Institute for Access to Information,Mexican legislation and international agreements on the matter.